Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir terhadap Kepuasan Kerja di Departemen 9 Extension PT Kino Indonesia Tbk, Sukabumi

  • Euis Lisnawati Universitas Linggabuana PGRI Sukabumi
Keywords: Job satisfaction, career development


An organization certainly expects maximum results from its employees to achieve organizational goals. Work productivity is seen as the ability of employees to achieve the desired results. In achieving the desired results it certainly requires a positive work attitude from employees. Employees are human. Humans are entities that have very diverse characteristics compared to other resources. Humans have feelings, thoughts, can be saturated, not like a machine that can be regulated at will. Therefore, the organization is expected to realize and create a management system that takes into account the factors that influence the work attitude of its employees in order to achieve the goals of the organization itself.

            This research was conducted in the department 9 extension of PT Kino Indonesia Tbk, Sukabumi. The aim is to find out how the influence of career development on job satisfaction in the department 9 extension of PT Kino Indonesia Tbk, Sukabumi. The number of samples set as many as 92 respondents, the retrieval is done using the Slovin formula. The research method used is descriptive quantitative method. The data in this study consisted of primary and secondary data. Data collection techniques were carried out by making and distributing questionnaires (questionnaires) to respondents, participatory observation (partcipant observation) and library studies (library research). Measurement in the questionnaire using a Likert scale. To determine the effect of the independent variable (X) on the dependent variable (Y) a simple linear regression analysis was used with the help of SPSS version 23.

            Based on the results of the Simple Linear Regression test the equation: Y = 8.020 + 1.684X is obtained. While the results of the t test show that career development variables have a significant influence on employee job satisfaction in the department 9 extension of PT Kino Indonesia Tbk, Sukabumi with the number t count> t table (5% significance of two sides), namely 19,604> 1,987. Then, based on the calculation of the value of the Determination Coefficient (R2), the value of R Square is 0.810. This shows that the career development variable has a significant influence on the variable job satisfaction in department 9 extension PT Kino Indonesia Tbk, Sukabumi at 81.0% and the remaining 19.0% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study .